Unfortunately the Semmelweis University can’t grant dormitory rooms for the Erasmus students, so the only way is to rent a flat or room.
I hope this page helps though.
- in a 84 m2 flat
- furnished with Ikea, good condition, gas heating
- 4th floor (top), elevator,
- 4 rooms, each with separate entrance
- pantry, balcony, satellite TV, washing machine
- unique position: overlooking, bright, green spaces (not the inner courtyard and not the street), very quiet
- excellent transport facilities (metro 1, trolley-bus 70-78, tram 4, 6)
- Rent HUF 40.000 (EUR 140) + charges (summer around HUF 15.000/ winter around HUF25.000), only half month deposit
Tel: 06 30 55 99 158,
+ 43 699 1224 3211,
06 70 509 09 59
- 34 sqm + 2 sqm balcony
- 1 big bright room, dining room, bright kitchen
- Bathroom and toilet separated
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Nice green environment
- Good transportation (47,41,18 tram)
55000HUF+expenses with 2 months deposit
- Between Nyugati and Lehel square
- 8sqm room with bed, wardrobe and desk
- The flat has wifi connection
30000HUF+1/3 of the expenses
- 3 separate rooms
- internet connection
- gardrobe, dining room, huge balcony, inner garden, lift, garage
- quiet neighbourhood
- close to Klinkák metro station, Tömő dormitory
80000HUF+expenses for 3 students
90000HUF+expenses for 4 students
- 2 rooms
- fully renovated
- 8sqm-balcony (looking to the inner garden)
- The EOK building is in 5 minutes reach by foot. Metro, tramline can also be reached in minutes.
- Price: 90 000HUF+expenses/month
- Teréz Gyenes
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +3620/3326-332.
It’s close to the Hősök tere, 5 minutes from the metro 1.
The flat is on the 2nd floor, oriented to the street with balcony; there is one room, one kitchen , one bathroom, and it’s 38 m2 (+ a balcony 4m2).
The flat is partially furnished (bed and wardrobe).
The rent fee : 55 000 HUF/month.
The other costs can be expected around 25 000 Huf
(which covers heating (the house has its own central heating), water, electricity, and shared cost of the
- It’s big enough for 2 person, but it is ok, if you would like to stay alone in the room.
- The tram 4-6 stop in the corner of the house, but the windows are faced to a park, so the room is quiet.
- The university about 15-20 mins away by public transport.
- The flat is newly furnished, the kitchen equipped, dishes, plates, bedsheets ,washing machine, TV, wireless internet.
- So if you would like to live close to the university with a hungarian medical student don’t hesitate to contact me.
- 3 rooms, 80 sqm
- 1st floor, huge balcony
- the most quiet, greenest environment in Budapest
- 360/300 euros per month (w or wo garage) + expenses
- Renovated, furnished, huge, cosy flat
- Ideal for 3-5 persons
- 3 rooms (31 sqm, 29 sqm, 15 sqm, all of them with own entrance), kitchen, bathroom, separated toilette, hall
- Internet connection, WiFi
- Washning Machine
1091, Üllői út 119. (Excellent public transport, Népliget and Klinikák in 1min., downtown is 5min by metro.)
- Price: 300 euro/room (big), 150 euro/room (small) +overhead, which is on the average is around 150 euros/month. Depending on the number of people, the rent can be less!
Kata Kővári, 0036 30 645-1074,